WELCOME TO OUR SITE

With all the crap that's out there on the internet these days, please bear in mind that this is intended to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY website. The pupose of this website is to let our Family and Friends know what is new in our lives, and to stay in touch, more easily, with those we don't have much contact with.

Thank you for your help.

Love,

The Johnson Family

P.s Don't forget to visit our photo Album (link is in the OTHER LINKS section). Also, don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS links to see blogs-from-the-past!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Posts for posting sake

I know I haven't updated our site in a couple of days...sheesh....sorry. Anyway, here is a post, for posting sake. I don't really have a lot of announcements so here are some brief thoughts (not Hanes!).

First - Lawn - I have a major project on my hands for our backyard. I am trying to get things plotted out and set up for our trees and planting area in the back. I have already laid it all out, I'm just trying to decide if I want to do it all, or hire someone else to do it. I think I have decided to do it myself though.

Audrey will be here within the next 4 weeks YEAH!!!

Boden and I are having a great time the past couple of days together. We went to see Narnia together, and we went and saw Speed Racer together and we also saw IronMan with mommy. He's my little buddy. We've also been playing lots and he's been following me around the yard helping my with my jobs.

I am really excited about this video I'm posting. Boden was really trying hard here for about....15 seconds. I am not kidding either when I say that this was probably the only point in the game that he was doing that, but it was REALLY cool to catch it on camera.

Lots of love,

Your favorite Johnson Family!

5 comments:

kandi said...

Rock on and way to go little Beckham boy! Just wait until he's playing like that all the time...that will be cool! :)

Anonymous said...

I've loved reading all your posts and I appreciate the notice when you've updated.
Looking forward to meeting my new little niece!

Kelly said...

Start calling the pro scouts now so they'll be ready!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shane asked me if I had been to all his games (unfortunately, no). It's not worth going if you want to watch Boden play soccer - sorry, Karl, you know its true! - but for entertainment value, it can't be beat!!

Kerryne said...

What a little stud! Where does he get that from? Hmmm... the milkman maybe! Love you guys!