WELCOME TO OUR SITE

With all the crap that's out there on the internet these days, please bear in mind that this is intended to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY website. The pupose of this website is to let our Family and Friends know what is new in our lives, and to stay in touch, more easily, with those we don't have much contact with.

Thank you for your help.

Love,

The Johnson Family

P.s Don't forget to visit our photo Album (link is in the OTHER LINKS section). Also, don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS links to see blogs-from-the-past!

Monday, May 5, 2008

Boden's Art

I am so proud of my little buddy. He drew the night sky today, and wrote his name... now there was a little verbal assistance from Mom and Dad, but VERY little - honestly, he did this all by himself, including writing his name... I put the spaces down, he did the rest without prompting. When he was done with the night sky, and the moon, we both told him it would look cool to have the earth there... he did everything else.

See for yourself;



Night sky, by Boden Johnson

The white is the moon, the blue and green is the earth, the rest is space and stars.

3 comments:

kandi said...

Hi Johnsons! This is Kandi Morrill. I can't remember how I found your cute blog (through someone elses though) but I'm glad I did. I love it. Boden is quite the artist AND soccer player! Hope you don't mind me leaving you a quick message...I just wanted to say 'Hi'. Oh, and I LOVE all of the music on your player. We (the two of you and Scott and I) have seriously similiar taste in music. I especially love the DM and The Cure songs! Catch ya later...

Karl Johnson and Brandy Johnson Family said...

Kandi,

This is Karl - So cool that you found this website. I still don't know how to search for anyone else's. I just go to the links that others give me. You'll have to let me know if you guys have one and I'll post a link to it on ours.

Thanks for visiting!!
Your favorite Johnson family~

dlkenney said...

Hi Karl & Brandy, This is Daphne from the ward. I love Boden's drawing he is such a cutie. I also love your picture at the top. Where did you have it taken? Karl if you want to link to anyone who comments on your blog just click on their name and it will take you to their blog. Also if their site is searchable you can sometimes find them at www.blogsearch.google.com