WELCOME TO OUR SITE

With all the crap that's out there on the internet these days, please bear in mind that this is intended to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY website. The pupose of this website is to let our Family and Friends know what is new in our lives, and to stay in touch, more easily, with those we don't have much contact with.

Thank you for your help.

Love,

The Johnson Family

P.s Don't forget to visit our photo Album (link is in the OTHER LINKS section). Also, don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS links to see blogs-from-the-past!

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Games, Movies and Arcades

Today was a fun day... Brandy had a baby shower for her sister (Brandy is one of 3 sisters that are pregnant right now - all due around the same time), so I took Boden to his soccer game and then we got to stay away from the house. We went to the movies, Speed Racer, then got a sandwich and played some arcades for a little while. We had a lot of fun - male bonding...grunt grunt, grunt.

I have updated the slide show below with more picutures with todays game. I also updated our photo album (see link on left hand side of the page). Here are some pictures of the two of us today as we came home and it was time for Boden to take a nap (still playing around).










3 comments:

kandi said...

You guys are crazy! Love the silly pictures. I think Scott, the girls and I have some exactly like it! ;) Makes me want to head into the local K-Mart and straight to their $1 photo booth and take some more!

Kerryne said...

Sounds like it was a fun day for you two goof balls! How's it going dude? Your gonna have a little girl soon, yay! Give Brandy and Boden a hug for me, and I guess you can hug yourself too!!! Love you guys!

Mindy Markley said...

Hey Karl,
Thanks for the sweet comment! Things are good, and even better now that school is done for this year for me. 2 more years and I'm DONE!! Your little boy is so stinkin cute and I am so excited that you're having a girl. Hang on tight! It's a crazy ride but well worth it.
Keep smilin!
Mindy