WELCOME TO OUR SITE

With all the crap that's out there on the internet these days, please bear in mind that this is intended to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY website. The pupose of this website is to let our Family and Friends know what is new in our lives, and to stay in touch, more easily, with those we don't have much contact with.

Thank you for your help.

Love,

The Johnson Family

P.s Don't forget to visit our photo Album (link is in the OTHER LINKS section). Also, don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS links to see blogs-from-the-past!

Saturday, May 3, 2008

More Boden Soccer and some of Bentley-with the girls

Okay - Boden had another soccer game, he did better, but he's still not a soccer player - more like a "hey coach, that kid pushed me down, so I'm going to pretend like I'm a rocket man and run around the group of kids that are playing soccer, make noises and finally lay in the grass as I come down for a landing" kind of player. He IS getting better though....focus, focus, focus..etc.




After the game we went over to Jordan's (Boden's Cousin) baptism, but we were late, so we didn't get any pictures of the beautiful white dress, etc. But I did have the sense to take a picture of Bentley (Travis and Lesley's new baby girl) with some of the kids.


Enjoy - -

OH - Also, some of the music selections have been updated, changed, etc.

Thank you everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"cook"? COOL way to express yourself! I love the captions you put on the pictures, it adds so much more to my enjoyment of them. More, more, more! xoxo Grams

Karl Johnson and Brandy Johnson Family said...

Thank you for the catch on the grammer. I have now fixed this issue - yes it was supposed to be COOL. Also, I am glad you like the comments, I'll keep adding my little remarks.

Thanks again!