WELCOME TO OUR SITE

With all the crap that's out there on the internet these days, please bear in mind that this is intended to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY website. The pupose of this website is to let our Family and Friends know what is new in our lives, and to stay in touch, more easily, with those we don't have much contact with.

Thank you for your help.

Love,

The Johnson Family

P.s Don't forget to visit our photo Album (link is in the OTHER LINKS section). Also, don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS links to see blogs-from-the-past!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Family Support Stuff

I am posting this as proof that I have gone to support Molly in her school performances. Boden, Brandy and I went to see her sing the other night, I am even putting 2 little clips on here if you want to listen to them. You'll need to pause the music player below though.

Have fun,

Love,
Your Favorite Johnson Family!



Molly Johnson...Riverton High Schools next American Idol


Molly and the Purple People Eaters

4 comments:

kandi said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how good Molly and the choir are...they're great! I especially liked the second video (the bottom one).

Kerryne said...

Karl,
your so cool! I just had to throw that out there!

muah!

Karl Johnson and Brandy Johnson Family said...

Thanks Kerryne, I feel awesome today. Back at ya with the love.

Hope all is well in Cyprus. We're excited to have you guys move back to The States this year.

Renee said...

Thanks for posting the clips of Molly! I love the caption you chose the "Purple People Eaters". That made me laugh! It was fun to see Brandy at lunch last week. Brandy, you look awesome! Good luck in the last few weeks of pregnancy! We are looking forward to the arrival of baby Audrey!

Renee