WELCOME TO OUR SITE

With all the crap that's out there on the internet these days, please bear in mind that this is intended to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY website. The pupose of this website is to let our Family and Friends know what is new in our lives, and to stay in touch, more easily, with those we don't have much contact with.

Thank you for your help.

Love,

The Johnson Family

P.s Don't forget to visit our photo Album (link is in the OTHER LINKS section). Also, don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS links to see blogs-from-the-past!

Monday, July 28, 2008

FHE - Family Pictures 7/28/2008

For Family Home Evening a couple of nights ago, we had a picnic dinner outside on the grass and then had our family lesson. It was a nice night, and Damien and Boden were having a lot of fun. We decided to take a couple of unprofessional family pictures, just for the heck of it. We also took some individual pictures of the kids, just for fun.


Love from the Johnson Family!









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of Damien jumping. I enjoy reading, so keep posting.

Anonymous said...

Taunya's address above looks like an error I typed myself! I love the one especially of Audrey and the flower garden on her head! Can I download those pics to my own file?

Karl Johnson and Brandy Johnson Family said...

Grams - you're welcome to click on any of the pictures you see on our site, or in our photoalbum, then when it comes up BIG, right click on it and select SAVE PICTURE AS...then choose where you want to save it.

Anonymous said...

The picture downloaded into "My Pictures", which is where I wanted it, but only as some sort of a folder that I can't get to open to the picture. What am I doing wrong?

Karl Johnson and Brandy Johnson Family said...

Did you remember the part about SAVE PICTURE AS, instead of Save Target as? When you right-click on the picture you'll have a whole bunch of options. Make sure you select SAVE PICTURE AS. Then choose where to save it. It will save a .jpg on your PC, and will be easy to open then.