WELCOME TO OUR SITE

With all the crap that's out there on the internet these days, please bear in mind that this is intended to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY website. The pupose of this website is to let our Family and Friends know what is new in our lives, and to stay in touch, more easily, with those we don't have much contact with.

Thank you for your help.

Love,

The Johnson Family

P.s Don't forget to visit our photo Album (link is in the OTHER LINKS section). Also, don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS links to see blogs-from-the-past!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

BIG Family News!!!

Okay everyone. Remember that teaser from last week... Well here is the BIG NEWS I promised. Our little family of 3 is growing in leaps and bounds this month. We are excited to announce that not only do we have the addition of our little princess, Audrey, but we also have a foster-child living with us, named Damien, and we are going to be adopting him, and making hima permanent part of our family.


Damien is a very good boy. He's 6 years old and is full of energy and giggles. He likes chocolate (well any candy really - he get's really excited about candy). He likes to play outside, and wrestle (which is great for Boden), ride his bike and swim/camp/hike etc. In short, is a boy's-boy. We're really grateful for him in our family and he's really starting to settle in perfectly as the older brother.


Here are some pictures of Damien and Boden on our latest hike to Timpanogos Caves. Please take some time to congratulate Damien and make him feel welcome in our home and family!


11 comments:

dlkenney said...

wow, what a big step. Congrats to you and Damien. It is always nice when there are people out there willing to give a child a second chance. I never regret doing foster care. Nesta has been a joy to have in our home.

Kelly said...

Congrats! Big brother for Boden! Yay!

Amy Bouck said...

That is so cool, congrats! What a wonderful thing you guys have done. I have always thought about it and wanted to someday. He is so cute and I am sure will fit right in. You're little baby girl is beautiful as well. You must be so proud!!! Keep in touch!

McGiven Family.... said...

We are so excited for your family! I have heard that he is a great kid and we are so happy for you!

Kerryne said...

Congrats!! I know I already knew but thought I should make it official and say that I am so excited for you guys! He is soooo cute! I can't wait to meet him. You have done something so awesome and he sounds like a great little boy!

Jenny said...

Wow you guys, that is awesome! Congratulations and we wish you the best!!!

kandi said...

Congrats to everyone! Cute little Damien looks like he fits in perfectly! He's a handsome little guy!

Anonymous said...

I want to be the first (and as oldest Matriarch, it is indeed my place to do so!) to welcome Damien officially into the family. He is my 12th grandchild! Now I have to restring my Grandma's Bracelet to include his initial and birthstone. And I love those pictures of the hike. AND can you send me, via email, the one on your opening page of the three of them? And maybe the one of the proud mom and pop, too? LOVE YOU GUYS MORE THAN I CAN SAY!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

NICKY PETERSON said...

WOW you guys that is so cool!! That is one lucky boy I hope he knows what a good family he has been able to join. I hope Brandy is doing well with the new baby and all the new changes!! xo brad and nicky

Renee said...

All three of your children are beautiful! What a blessing for all of you to add two new additions in such a short period of time. I am anxious to meet him and give him a big hug! I cannot believe how grown up Boden looks in those pictures....and little sister Audrey is a doll! Congrats and good luck being the lucky parents of THREE!

Mindy Newbry Dearden said...

Congratulations you guys! Sounds like you have had a very busy summer! I'd love to hear more of the details! Check your facebook account and I will send you my contact info. Take Care!