WELCOME TO OUR SITE

With all the crap that's out there on the internet these days, please bear in mind that this is intended to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY website. The pupose of this website is to let our Family and Friends know what is new in our lives, and to stay in touch, more easily, with those we don't have much contact with.

Thank you for your help.

Love,

The Johnson Family

P.s Don't forget to visit our photo Album (link is in the OTHER LINKS section). Also, don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS links to see blogs-from-the-past!

Friday, August 22, 2008

BEACH Vacation

We just got back from our 1 week Oregon Coast vacation; which was an blast. I am trying to stay current as I can on this blogsite, so here are some images for you to enjoy:


We left on Saturday the 16th and stopped off to see Grandma Beth in Baker City, OR for her 80th birthday. On Sunday we drove the rest of the way up to Rockaway Beach, OR., where my parents had rented a beach house for the week. It was a nice place (as you'll be able to see by the pictures), right on the beach by Twin Rocks. We were able to go crabbing, swimming in the ocean, siteseeing, visit the air museum, feed the seals, arcade playing, etc... it really was a fun vacation - you'll have to ask the boys about some of it...
Damien really enjoyed his first time to the coast, and says that his funnest experience was when he got knocked down by a big wave and was upside down for a second....This sounds scarier then it was, since he was in one foot deep water at the time, but it was pretty funny to watch and he really had a good time. The boys both enjoyed berry picking, crabbing, running around the astro column and going to Fort Clatsop, playing in the water...etc.

Hope you enjoy some of the pictures!

Love from your favoirte Land Lubbers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know where to begin . . . first I am so JEALOUS that you had all that fun without me! Second, I LOVE LOVE LOVE the opening family picture, the one with Brandy looking at Audrey under "definition of Beautiful" - I totally agree! Your captions are hilarious as usual. One eensy comment: maybe slow down the slide show a little so we can see the pics a little better? Thanks for sharing such precious family memories. xoxo Grams

Karl Johnson and Brandy Johnson Family said...

Grams, and anyone else interested, I really don't have the capapbility of controlling the picture feed, but if you click on the slide show, you'll be in our online photo album and can look at any of those pictures individually. There is also the link on the RIGHT hand side of our main page that you can click on and go to our ONLINE PHOTO ALBUM. All the pictures I post to our website, I post to our online photo album....

Hope this helps!
KJ~

kandi said...

Yeah for the Oregon coast!!! I was born and raised in Washington state then moved to Portland where my little brother was born. We lived there for quite a while. I love it there so much and miss it like crazy! I LOVE all of your gorgeous pictures of the Twin's (rock that is) even though I love all the pictures! Glad you guys had so much fun. Glad you're back, too!

dlkenney said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love the coast. If we ever moved out of the State of Utah, we want to move to Oregan or Washington.

jrushing said...

Karl! So nice to see you again after so long!! It is Julie (Feldman)Rushing from way back when! I found your site from Mindy's! It is good to see what you and your family are up to! Your kids are adorable! Although I am hurt that you were out this way and did not stop and say hi! We are in Vancouver WA just outside of Portland these days! It is always great to find friends in blogworld!

Karl Johnson and Brandy Johnson Family said...

Jewels - Sooo cool to hear from you. I used to live in Vancouver as a kid - I went to CASCADE Elementry - if that means anything to you. And OF COURSE my kids are adorable - hello - look at me! Just kidding, it's all my wifes fault - she's the one passing along that particular gene. I pass along the fart jokes and the spastic attitudes. They may look adorable, but they can be little....Karl's...if you know what I mean - if not, then I did a very good job of pulling the wool over your eyes.

Anyway - now that you've found me, don't run and hide - keep in touch.

Hope all is well!