WELCOME TO OUR SITE

With all the crap that's out there on the internet these days, please bear in mind that this is intended to be a FAMILY FRIENDLY website. The pupose of this website is to let our Family and Friends know what is new in our lives, and to stay in touch, more easily, with those we don't have much contact with.

Thank you for your help.

Love,

The Johnson Family

P.s Don't forget to visit our photo Album (link is in the OTHER LINKS section). Also, don't forget to click on the OLDER POSTS links to see blogs-from-the-past!

Monday, April 14, 2008

Hog Trip to Arches - April 11th and 12th




Well - Shane Carson and I had a blast in Arches this past weekend. Here are some of the pictures. You can see more by going to our online photo album - there's a link on the right hand side of our main page. Anyway - next trip = Yellowstone, Jackson Hole and West Yellowstone. I'm really excited for that one - sometime in the next couple of months.


Your favorite Johnson Family!


P.s. happy Anniversary sweetheart. It's 8 years today!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to my FAVORITE Johnson couple! I love the changes and additional music on the site! And I totally loved the slide show of your trip to Arches. Thanks for the personal mention :-) I remember that part of the hike. Simon, when he was about 4, said at that spot, "They should write 'Prepare to die' right here because of how far down it is, huh Mom?"!!

Karl Johnson and Brandy Johnson Family said...

Grams - Glad you liked the momento - it was supposed to poke fun a little(but in a very good and loving way). Shane says that he remembers how scared you were, and that you were just clutching the wall... Chicken :)

Mindy Markley said...

Hey Karl! Awesome blog, your family is adorable. Looks like you guys are doing great! Congrats on the new baby girl, If she's half as cute as your little boy you'd better watch out! I hope things go well for mama and baby. Take care!
Mindy

Karl Johnson and Brandy Johnson Family said...

Thanks Mindy. We're excited to be having a little girl (well, excited and nervous). Although I've never owned a gun - I am whole heartedly considering it! I imagine myself sitting in the front room, polishing it everytime she has a date.

Anonymous said...

I am now listening to that version of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" you did for me. Thanks again! Would love to be seeing something new . . . :-) xoxo
ps-What does "Audrey" mean?